© 2004 Himalayan Rock Treks & Expedition - Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Quick Trip Finder
9 Days Langtang Valley trek. During this trek in the Langtang region in Nepal visit Kyangjin Gompa and climb up to Tsergo Ri for a great view on the Langtang mountain range.
|9 Days Langtang Valley trek. During this trek in the Langtang region in Nepal visit Kyangjin Gompa and climb up to Tsergo Ri for a great view on the Langtang mountain range.
Type: Lodge trek
Total duration: 9 days
Cost: See details
Day 01: Arrival
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu(1320m): Meet our representative at Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel. All the required documents ,photos, passport copis etc. are collected for the preparation of all legal documents required during the trek. On the same day you'll be meeting your guide for the trek.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabru Besi : Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi it will take around 8 hours by the local bus. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Syabrubesi. On the way lies the Dhunche, the little cold town with mountains view including Ganesh Hima. You can enjoy the view of few peaks of Langtang range and the Tibetan peaks. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Syabrubesi.
Day 03: Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel : Trek from Syabru Besi to Lama Hotel (2380m.). The route is long in the jungle. Lunch at the Bamboo village with few lodges and teashops. The trail to Lamahotel follows the Langtang River and then up for the last couple of hours. It takes around 5-6 hours to reach Lama Hotel.
Day 04: Lama Hotel to Langtang Village : Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang (3500m.) we find Ghodatabela on our way, Ghodatabela literally it means the Horse Stable. After Ghodatabela the trail is slightly gradual and beautiful in the valley with the grazing Yaks. Today we have to trek around 5 hours to reach Langtang.
Day 05: Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gompa : Trek from Langtang to Kyangjin Gomba (3800m.). This is a beautiful valley in the lap of the Langtang Lirung. The Cheese factory that is located in the Kyangin Gumba offers Yak Cheese. This is the place to explore the valley and lots of small peaks to climb, and today we have to walk 3 - 4 hours to reach Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 06: Kyangjin Gompa (day tour Tsergo Ri): Day to explore the Kyanging valley and climb the Cherko Ri (5033 m.) to view the mountain range.
Day 07: Kyangjin Gompa to Ghoretabela: Trek back to Lama Hotel which takes around 6 hours walking.
Day 08: Ghoretabela to Syabru Besi: Trek Lama Hotel to Syabru Besi which takes around 5 hours walking.
Day 09: Syabru Besi to Kathmandu: Drive back to Kathmandu which takes around 8 hours by the local bus.
Day 10: Kathmandu to Departure: After breakfast , a Himalayan Rock Treks and Expedition responsible person will drop you to the international airport.
- Airport pickup on arrival at Kathmandu airport by private coach
- Airport departure drop off at Kathmandu airport by private coach
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu
- Accommodation during trekking in lodges, teahouses
- Transfer Kathmandu - Syabru Besi by bus (before trek)
- Transfer Syabru Besi - Kathmandu by bus (after trek)
- English speaking experienced guide (trained by Minstery of Tourism)
- Porter(s), generally 1 porter for 2 pax (max 12 kg per person)
- Food, salary, transportation, accommodation and insurance for our Nepali staff
- Entrance Fee Langtang National Park
- TIMS (trekking registration card)
- Langtang region trekking map
- Service from our office in Kathmandu, Thamel
- International flight to and from Nepal, airport taxes
- Vaccination and Nepal visa
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance and other personal expenses
- Tips for trekking staff (tipping is expected)
Our Special Tours
Annapurna Base Camp Poon Hill Trek
Dolpo Trek (Lower Dolpo trek)
Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar trek
Poon Hill trek
Upper Mustang Trek 10 days permit
TIBET TOUR - TIBET CULTUREEL
Kathmandu , 23 august 2008
Hello Ram mani,
From day one we had a great time in Nepal !! The reception has been great (every time by the way we came by your office). We drank a lot of Nepali tea together. With your help and Hira's we have seen a lot of Nepal . Everything was taken care of and we felt really s
Henk en Claudia Speksnijder -United States