Pangong Tso

Quick Trip Finder

Remote Area Treks

Dolpo Trek (Lower Dolpo trek) Makalu Base Camp Trek Manaslu Circuit Trek Upper Mustang Trek  10 days permit
Pangong Tso

Himalayan rock Jeeptour to Tibetan border to see the magical Pangong Tso Lake, Asia`s biggest lake. Most part of the lake is situated in Tibet. On the way to the lake cross 5300 high Chang La mountain pass. The lake itself is surrounded by numerous snowcapped peaks.

Facts Of Trip

Pangong Tso Lake is a huge, deep blue coloured lake situated at 4.080m around 145km to the east of Leh, on the border with Tibet. Only 25% of the lake's total surface is in India, the other 75% in Tibet. The approach to Pangong is via the 5.320m high Chang La, from the Sakti Valley, with the two beautiful monasteries of Chemre and Taktok.

A two days tour with an overnight stay at a campsite.


Grade: Grade II
Type: Jeeptour
Total duration: 2 days
Cost: Please see price details
Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Leh -  Tangtse (cross Chang La 5.320m)
Day 02: Tangtse - Pangong Tso - Leh
Detail Itinerary
Day 01: Leh -  Tangtse (cross Chang La 5.300m)
Day 02: Tangtse - Pangong Tso - Leh
Cost Includes / Excludes
Included:
- Englisch speaking guide
- Driver
- Transportation by 4WD jeep
- Overnight in tent or guesthouse
- Food
- Drinks (coffee, tea, boiled water)

Not included:
- Anything not mentioned as included

Popular Trekkings

Annapurna Base Camp Poon Hill Trek
Days: 14
Read More

Dolpo Trek (Lower Dolpo trek)
Days: 16
Read More

Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar trek
Days: 13
Read More

Poon Hill trek
Days: 8
Read More

Upper Mustang Trek 10 days permit
Days: 18
Read More

Testimonials

TIBET TOUR - TIBET CULTUREEL Kathmandu , 23 august 2008 Hello Ram mani, From day one we had a great time in Nepal !! The reception has been great (every time by the way we came by your office). We drank a lot of Nepali tea together. With your help and Hira's we have seen a lot of Nepal . Everything was taken care of and we felt really s

Henk en Claudia Speksnijder -United States

Know More

Affiliated with

Affiliated Company
ATTA Member
PATA Member


Pangong Tso

Nubra Valley

Tso Moriri and Tso Kar